“For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another. Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us” (Romans 12:4-6).
We believe serving in the church is both a privilege and an act of worship. Through serving, we are able to fellowship with our church family, grow spiritually, and help others learn more about Jesus Christ. There are many ways to get involved at Faith FPC.
See our serving opportunities below, and contact the relevant individual to indicate your interest. If you have recently become part of our church family, you can request access to a church directory.
Note: All volunteers aged 18 and older must have a background check on file.
Serving the Church
- Audio/Video Ministry, Steven Lee
- Choir Ministry, Paul Overly
- Church Orchestra Ministry, Paul Overly
- Greeting Visitors Ministry, Ben Owen
- Kitchen Help for Church Suppers, Sue Farr
- Meals for shut-ins/sick, Jennifer Knutson
- Mentorship & Discipleship, Rev. Thomassian
- Nursery Worker Ministry, Tim Farr
- Safety Team, John Fulton
- Senior’s Ministry, Gene Elliot
- Sunday Fellowship Meal Ministry, Jamie Lee
- Sunday School teacher/helper/substitute, Bruce Byers
- Women’s Ministry Events, Debbie Overly
Reaching the Community
- Generations Boys Home Ministry, Hannah Allison
- Juvenile Detention Center Ministry, Bobby Rowe
- Neighborhood Bible Club Ministry, Hannah Allison
- Street Evangelism Ministry, Rev. Thomassian or Eric Fiorucci
- Camp Volunteer, Brad Carper
- Church Work Days, Scott Foster
- Missionary Care Packages, Judy Brown
- Summer VBS Volunteer, Bruce Byers
Others (ministries we encourage to occur organically)
- Meals for out-of-town visitors: (individually arranged)
- Volunteer babysitting for young families: (individually arranged)